Join the team!
At Nym, some of the smartest, most talented individuals are shaping the future of healthcare. You can be one of them.
We offer a fast-paced startup experience in a fun and flexible work environment. Join a versatile team of big thinkers that is reshaping the field of natural language understanding in healthcare. As our HQ is located in NYC and our R&D office in the heart of Tel Aviv, great food and entertainment are right outside the office.
We’re looking for experienced Computational Linguists, Physicians, Algorithm Developers, Data Science Engineers, Healthcare Information Management Experts and Healthcare IT Account Executives.
About The Position
Nym is an exciting, fast-growing startup in the field of healthcare technologies, applying a unique technological approach to solving critical challenges in the healthcare market. Nym is developing a Clinical Language Understanding engine, combining computational linguistic knowledge with innovative data science approaches, to understand and model the clinical narrative of medical records and patient visits.
Nym is looking for a strong linguist to join us in improving our clinical language understanding engine.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Analyze textual data, distribution and format.
- Characterize linguistic patterns in structured and free-text data.
- Generalize linguistic structures and features, and formalize a model that captures them.
- Defining rules using internal and external tools to capture data points for various features.
- QA on internal and external tools over domain specific data.
- Maintain and update databases, and code-based data collections that are used for linguistic purposes.
- Master’s degree in Linguistics - Advantage.
- Strong knowledge of Syntax and Semantics.
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy while still maintaining the big picture.
- Great communication skills.
- Team player.