Join the team!
At Nym, some of the smartest, most talented individuals are shaping the future of healthcare. You can be one of them.
We offer a fast-paced startup experience in a fun and flexible work environment. Join a versatile team of big thinkers that is reshaping the field of natural language understanding in healthcare. As our HQ is located in NYC and our R&D office in the heart of Tel Aviv, great food and entertainment are right outside the office.
We’re looking for experienced Computational Linguists, Physicians, Algorithm Developers, Data Science Engineers, Healthcare Information Management Experts and Healthcare IT Account Executives.
Engineering Team Leader
About The Position
At Nym, we’re passionate about using technology and data to enable a deeper understanding of patients and reduce friction in the healthcare system.
We build AI that understands and autonomously codes medical information in real time. Nym combines computational linguistics and medical expertise to significantly improve the speed and accuracy of medical billing. Nym’s engine transforms the free text in medical records into high-quality medical billing codes in a matter of seconds. Our autonomous medical coding technology delivers 98 percent accuracy, compared to the less-than-80 percent industry average for human coders.
Our solution for revenue cycle management (RCM) is meaningfully reducing insurance denial rates and operational costs for more than 40 healthcare providers across the country.
We believe in a future where clinical information can be readily used to reduce healthcare costs, improve the clinician experience and drive better patient outcomes. Nym is backed by top-tier VCs and growing rapidly, with offices in NYC and Tel Aviv. Come join us!
Role and Responsibilities
Nym is looking for a Team Leader to join our Engineering Team, reporting to the VP R&D. and playing a pivotal role in managing and developing Nym's enterprise-readiness strategic initiatives including DevOps & ProdOps.
- Lead and mentor the team that includes highly senior multi-disciplinary Software and DevOps engineers.
- Own strategy & execution over Nym’s enterprise readiness internal products & platforms
- Develop and deliver our technical vision for infrastructure and data pipeline requirements, addressing scalability, productivity and cost constraints.
- Own execution and on-time delivery at high quality, supporting Nym’s business needs.
- Own the delivery and continuous monitoring and improvement of application and infrastructure performance and stability
- Work closely with the architecture team to build a unified architecture that supports our fast growth and scale.
- Principal Engineering Manager with expertise in CI, CD and microservices workflows
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced growth environment
- Intellectually curious for learning and open to feedback
- excited about leading and working with people and cross-teams
- 7+ years of engineering experience with proficiency in DevOps, CloudOps, ProductionOps and Infrastructure
- At least 1-2 roles as Team lead