Join the team!
At Nym, some of the smartest, most talented individuals are shaping the future of healthcare. You can be one of them.
We offer a fast-paced startup experience in a fun and flexible work environment. Join a versatile team of big thinkers that is reshaping the field of natural language understanding in healthcare. As our HQ is located in Boston and our R&D office in the heart of Tel Aviv, great food and entertainment are right outside the office.
We’re looking for experienced Computational Linguists, Physicians, Algorithm Developers, Data Science Engineers, Healthcare Information Management Experts and Healthcare IT Account Executives.
About The Position
Nym is an exciting, fast-growing startup in the field of healthcare technologies, applying a unique technological approach to solving critical challenges in the healthcare market. Nym is developing a Clinical Language Understanding engine, combining computational linguistic knowledge with innovative data science approaches, to understand and model the clinical narrative of medical records and patient visits.
In this key role, you will take end-to-end ownership over development of cutting-edge platforms and products that transform and reshape the healthcare market.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Work closely with Product Management and our multidisciplinary R&D team to define and improve features and solutions.
- Design, develop, and deliver high quality, scalable, reliable and extensible products.
- Coach and develop members of the engineering chapter.
- 3+ years of experience in backend software engineering.
- Expert Python knowledge and experience in large-scale systems.
- Excellent technical, leadership and organizational abilities.
- Outstanding communication, motivational, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with Agile CI/CD.
- Experience in both RDBMS (Postgres, MySQL, SQL Server) and NoSql databases.
- Data science and machine learning background.
- Proven experience in delivering products over leading cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP).