Join the team!
At Nym, some of the smartest, most talented individuals are shaping the future of healthcare. You can be one of them.
We offer a fast-paced startup experience in a fun and flexible work environment. Join a versatile team of big thinkers that is reshaping the field of natural language understanding in healthcare. As our HQ is located in Boston and our R&D office in the heart of Tel Aviv, great food and entertainment are right outside the office.
We’re looking for experienced Computational Linguists, Physicians, Algorithm Developers, Data Science Engineers, Healthcare Information Management Experts and Healthcare IT Account Executives.
Junior Backend Engineer
About The Position
Nym is a fast-growing healthcare tech startup, applying a unique technological approach – combining our Clinical Language Understanding engine with linguistic expertise – to understand and model the clinical narrative of medical records and enable fully automated medical coding with zero human intervention.
We are looking for an energetic Junior Backend Developer who gets the job done to join our rapidly growing Implementation team and play a key role in onboarding new clients.
In this role, you will:
- Play a vital role in the day-to-day operations of Nym’s implementation team
- Develop modules and scripts for successful client integrations
- Define and execute processes and tools to improve and scale our implementation
- 2+ years experience in scripting engineering – must
- Understanding of regular expressions (Regex)
- Python knowledge and experience – big advantage
- Experience with RDBMS
- Energetic, creative, dynamic, and a team player
- Self learner
- High performer in challenging situations, with infectious optimism
- Fluent English – both spoken and written