Join the team!
At Nym, some of the smartest, most talented individuals are shaping the future of healthcare. You can be one of them.
We offer a fast-paced startup experience in a fun and flexible work environment. Join a versatile team of big thinkers that is reshaping the field of natural language understanding in healthcare. As our HQ is located in Boston and our R&D office in the heart of Tel Aviv, great food and entertainment are right outside the office.
We’re looking for experienced Computational Linguists, Physicians, Algorithm Developers, Data Science Engineers, Healthcare Information Management Experts and Healthcare IT Account Executives.
IT Administrator - Part Time
About The Position
Nym is a rapidly growing healthcare technology start-up developing autonomous clinical coding solutions based on computational linguistics. We are growing fast and looking for an IT Administrator to support our scaling up and lead our IT processes in a part-time position (initially).
We are looking for a technical problem solver at heart, service-oriented & passionate. The IT Administrator role would have to ensure a smooth running of the company IT needs, improve company procedures and day-to-day IT operations, and grow with the company.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Providing onsite and remote support for our employees both in Israel and the US
- Lead design and optimization of our working processes as Nym grows and scales up
- Responsibility for the office IT infrastructure, end-user devices, and applications
- Handling the IT setup for local and global company events & meetings
- Owning installation, configuration, and maintenance of cloud-based services
- Lead IT projects in various scales like new offices, new technologies implementation, standardizations and more
- 2 years working experience, including working knowledge of Windows, Mac, and Linux in enterprises
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft 365 and Google Workspaces.
- Experience in managing cloud-based services
- Resourcefulness, self-learning and problem-solving attitude
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Willingness to work in a flexible schedule
- Fluent English
The job is primarily carried out in the Tel Aviv office and requires frequent work with team members in the US.