Join the team!
At Nym, some of the smartest, most talented individuals are shaping the future of healthcare. You can be one of them.
We offer a fast-paced startup experience in a fun and flexible work environment. Join a versatile team of big thinkers that is reshaping the field of natural language understanding in healthcare. As our HQ is located in Boston and our R&D office in the heart of Tel Aviv, great food and entertainment are right outside the office.
We’re looking for experienced Computational Linguists, Physicians, Algorithm Developers, Data Science Engineers, Healthcare Information Management Experts and Healthcare IT Account Executives.
Sales Operations Director
About The Position
The Sales Operations Director will be a part of Nym’s Commercial team. The individual will report to the SVP and Head of Sales and will be responsible for supporting frontline sales representatives at all stages of the sales cycle (including materials, knowledge base, CRM, contracting, and training). The role will require a self-starter with a “builder” mindset and strong logistical, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Own HubSpot administration and configuration, including core objects, workflows, deal progression rules, and integrations (e.g., Pardot, Definitive, LinkedIn, and other best-in-class sales efficiency tools)
- Build a Hubspot dashboard / reporting suite with top-notch data hygiene and alert leadership to areas that need further attention, updates, or training
- Deliver action-oriented insights to Sales, Marketing, and Finance leadership on key metrics at the company and individual level to improve overall performance and efficiency
- Work with marketing to create, standardize, and maintain Sales materials (including pitch decks, supporting materials, Q&A, qualification criteria, etc.)
- Track contracts and maintain a repository of all final, signed documents
- Document Sales processes and better practices. Look for areas of improvement
- 3-5 years of Sales or Revenue Operations experience with 2+ years of CRM administration
- Passion for early stage Healthcare Technology industry and entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong organizational and process management skills
- Strong written communicator who can create customer-facing materials (e.g., Powerpoint)
- Self-starter with relevant working experience in the Revenue/Sales Ops space with a strong background in CRM software administration
US East Coast (can be remote)