Join the team!
At Nym, some of the smartest, most talented individuals are shaping the future of healthcare. You can be one of them.
We offer a fast-paced startup experience in a fun and flexible work environment. Join a versatile team of big thinkers that is reshaping the field of natural language understanding in healthcare. As our HQ is located in NYC and our R&D office in the heart of Tel Aviv, great food and entertainment are right outside the office.
We’re looking for experienced Computational Linguists, Physicians, Algorithm Developers, Data Science Engineers, Healthcare Information Management Experts and Healthcare IT Account Executives.
About The Position
At Nym, we’re passionate about using technology and data to enable a deeper understanding of patients and reduce friction in the healthcare system.
We build AI that understands and autonomously codes medical information in real time. Nym combines computational linguistics and medical expertise to significantly improve the speed and accuracy of medical billing. Nym’s engine transforms the free text in medical records into high-quality medical billing codes in a matter of seconds. Our autonomous medical coding technology delivers 98 percent accuracy, compared to the less-than-80 percent industry average for human coders.
Our solution for revenue cycle management (RCM) is meaningfully reducing insurance denial rates and operational costs for more than 40 healthcare providers across the country.
We believe in a future where clinical information can be readily used to reduce healthcare costs, improve the clinician experience and drive better patient outcomes. Nym is backed by top-tier VCs and growing rapidly, with offices in NYC and Tel Aviv. Come join us!
Role and Responsibilities
Nym is looking for a product analyst for the New York office. The ideal candidate will combine an ability to execute day to day with an interest in flexing into product strategy. As a product analyst, you will:
- Develop a deep understanding of the product and core technology
- Support customer questions during the sales process
- Manage a cross-functional team to deliver successful customer pilots
- Conduct research on market size, competitive intelligence and product feasibility to shape our product strategy and direction
- Interested in transitioning to the product management track at a high-growth startup
- Passionate about solving customer problems and getting things done
- Intellectually curious and excited about working cross-functionally
- Obsessed with getting the details right
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment
- 2+ years experience at a top-tier consulting firm, bank or health-tech startup
- Comfort with quantitative analysis; experience with SQL or Python a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Healthcare experience a plus