Join the team!
At Nym, some of the smartest, most talented individuals are shaping the future of healthcare. You can be one of them.
We offer a fast-paced startup experience in a fun and flexible work environment. Join a versatile team of big thinkers that is reshaping the field of natural language understanding in healthcare. As our HQ is located in NYC and our R&D office in the heart of Tel Aviv, great food and entertainment are right outside the office.
We’re looking for experienced Computational Linguists, Physicians, Algorithm Developers, Data Science Engineers, Healthcare Information Management Experts and Healthcare IT Account Executives.
Director of Business Development & Partnership
About The Position
The Director, Business Development& Partnerships will be a part of Nym’s Commercial team. The individual will report to the SVP and Head of Sales, Julien Dubies, and will be responsible for launching new revenue opportunities outside of Nym’s core Autonomous Coding product offering. This includes identifying new partners and business models, prioritizing opportunities, and delivering pilots. The role will require an entrepreneurial “0 to 1” mindset with excellent knowledge of the healthcare ecosystem, who can bring new value propositions and business models to life, from conception to execution.
- Identify/develop new business opportunities for partnerships leveraging our Clinical Language Understanding capabilities
- Work closely with Commercial and Product to prioritize opportunities based on impact and feasibility
- Proactively approach new
- Partners through active networking in industry and community organizations
- Work cross-functionally with Product and Engineering to product alignment, business case development, scope construction, proposal writing, client presentations, and contract negotiation
- Launch and deliver a few pilots to test Partnerships viability
- Establish and maintain relationships at all client levels, including C-suite
- Develop and maintain strong trusted and mutually beneficial relationships with other Nym Sales, Customer Success, and Product team members and work cross-functionally with the broader Nym team (e.g., Engineering)
- 5-7+ years experience in Healthcare strategy consulting plus enterprise sales and/or business development
- Strong communicator and storyteller - Both written (can create customer-facing materials) and presentation to all levels
- Proven execution and performance excellence
- Ability to source partners, develop favorable commercial terms, negotiate contracts, and execute implementation activities to yield value
- Passion for early stage Healthcare Technology industry and entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong organizational and process management skills
- Revenue Cycle Management and Medical Coding knowledge is highly desirable
- Product Management experience is highly desirable