Join the team!
At Nym, some of the smartest, most talented individuals are shaping the future of healthcare. You can be one of them.
We offer a fast-paced startup experience in a fun and flexible work environment. Join a versatile team of big thinkers that is reshaping the field of natural language understanding in healthcare. As our HQ is located in NYC and our R&D office in the heart of Tel Aviv, great food and entertainment are right outside the office.
We’re looking for experienced Computational Linguists, Physicians, Algorithm Developers, Data Science Engineers, Healthcare Information Management Experts and Healthcare IT Account Executives.
About The Position
Nym is a fast-growing healthcare tech startup applying a unique technological approach - combining our Clinical Language Understanding engine with linguistic expertise - to understand and model the clinical narrative of medical records.
Nym is looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our Technical Product Management team. The Product Manager role ensures development and timely delivery of high-quality solutions based on market requirements, as collected by our marketing, sales, and outbound product organizations.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Gather, organize, and prioritize product requirements from all internal stakeholders
- Develop scope and define backlog items (initiative/epic/user stories)
- Support detailed definition of product roadmap
- Work with R&D daily throughout the development cycle through Agile processes
- Review, give feedback, and approve Product deliveries according to defined acceptance criteria within your area of responsibility
- Act as primary liaison between internal stakeholders and R&D team
- BSc or MD degree
- At least 3 years experience in defining and designing complex software products
- Expert in Agile common product development practices
- Proven background of interaction with Professional Services, Marketing, Product Management, Customer Support, and Sales
- Proficient in all Product Life Cycle stages of enterprise application software
- Experience in requirement analysis and eliciting product requirement
- Familiarity and experience with AI, NLP, and Data science – an advantage
- Experience with software products in the healthcare field – an advantage
- Fluent English – both spoken and written
- Creative, dynamic, hard worker, assertive, energetic