Join the team!
At Nym, some of the smartest, most talented individuals are shaping the future of healthcare. You can be one of them.
We offer a fast-paced startup experience in a fun and flexible work environment. Join a versatile team of big thinkers that is reshaping the field of natural language understanding in healthcare. As our HQ is located in NYC and our R&D office in the heart of Tel Aviv, great food and entertainment are right outside the office.
About The Position
Nym is an exciting, fast growing startup in the field of healthcare technologies. We apply a unique technological approach which combines a Clinical Language Understanding engine, with unique linguistic knowledge, to understand and model the clinical narrative of medical records and discharge letters and translate them to medical codes.
In this key role, you will take end-to-end ownership over development of our engine, infrastructure or applications that are used by Nym's personnel and clients.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, and deliver high quality, scalable, reliable and extensible products .
- Work within our multidisciplinary R&D team (Software Engineers, Linguists and Medical Doctors) and with the Product Management team.
- Coach and develop members of the engineering team.
- 3+ years of experience in backend software engineering.
- Expert Python knowledge and experience in large-scale systems.
- Excellent technical, leadership and organizational abilities.
- Outstanding communication, motivational, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in SQL.
- Experience with Agile CI/CD.
- Data science and machine learning background.
- Proven experience in delivering products over leading cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP).