Join the team!
At Nym, some of the smartest, most talented individuals are shaping the future of healthcare. You can be one of them.
We offer a fast-paced startup experience in a fun and flexible work environment. Join a versatile team of big thinkers that is reshaping the field of natural language understanding in healthcare. As our HQ is located in NYC and our R&D office in the heart of Tel Aviv, great food and entertainment are right outside the office.
Technical Talent Acquisition Specialist
About The Position
Nym is an exciting, fast growing startup in the field of healthcare technologies. We apply a unique technological approach which combines a Clinical Language Understanding engine, with unique linguistic knowledge, to understand and model the clinical narrative of medical records and discharge letters and translate them to medical codes.
Role and Responsibilities
We are looking for a Technical Talent Acquisition specialist to be part of our growth. This role will report directly to Tal Geffen (VP, Head of HR) and will be a key partner to:
- Lead end to end hiring of the most valuable assets of Nym’s – its people!
- Partner with Nym’s managers and support them through the talent acquisition journey.
- Source and develop innovative sourcing strategies to build a robust candidate pipeline and attract the best talent. Use web-based technology and social media to analyze hiring trends, post job vacancies and reach relevant candidates.
- Own the candidate experience journey during the hiring process.
- Support building our Talent Acquisition infrastructure and own different projects.
- University degree from a relevant university in psychology or similar. MBA/MA is an advantage.
- At least 3+ years of recruiting & sourcing experience in technical recruiting.
- Proactive & impact oriented in order to achieve goals.
- Strong relationship-building skills and interpersonal communication capabilities
- Passionate about being part of a fast-paced start-up environment focused on execution and building talent acquisition discipline from scratch.
- Savvy for data analytics & measurement – take decisions based on data, build clear data measurement for managing effective and quality hiring process, ongoing improvement based on quality and quantitative data.