Join the team!
At Nym, some of the smartest, most talented individuals are shaping the future of healthcare. You can be one of them.
We offer a fast-paced startup experience in a fun and flexible work environment. Join a versatile team of big thinkers that is reshaping the field of natural language understanding in healthcare. As our HQ is located in NYC and our R&D office in the heart of Tel Aviv, great food and entertainment are right outside the office.
Implementation Project Manager
About The Position
At Nym, we’re simplifying healthcare by automating the accurate interpretation of clinical language.
Our interdisciplinary team has developed technology that can understand clinical language and provides an entirely new way of analyzing and decoding medical records into clear, concise, and actionable information. This ultimately ensures clinical and administrative teams can spend more time focused on patient care.
Our engine currently processes over five million charts annually in more than 150 emergency department and urgent care settings across the US. We are backed by top-tier VCs and growing rapidly, with offices in NYC and Tel Aviv.
The Implementation Project Manager is responsible for planning and leading “go-live” projects with hospitals and provider groups to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion, with high quality and meet client expectations.
- Develop project plans with clear requirements, timelines, dependencies and deliverables
- Lead the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Track and measure project performance and manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Continuously analyze data, quantify and prioritize project tasks and make creative recommendations to increase efficiency and effectiveness
- Responsible for outbound and inbound status updates throughout all levels in the organization
- Develop, refine and implement process and project methodologies improvements in order to increase project efficiency
- Work closely with other implementation and R&D teams to coordinate cross functional teams and promote successful projects
- Minimum 3 years experience in software project management
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and cloud technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong data orientation, problem-solving skills and the abilities to analyze quantitatively, scope technical requirements and effectively prioritize program deliverables
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Enthusiastic, motivated and a team player with organizational and leadership abilities
- Strong ability to multi-task and to prioritize and re-prioritize tasks due to frequent change, delays, interruptions, and unexpected events
- SQL hands-on
- Familiarity with cloud infrastructure products
- Familiarity with NLP