Join the team!
At Nym, some of the smartest, most talented individuals are shaping the future of healthcare. You can be one of them.
We offer a fast-paced startup experience in a fun and flexible work environment. Join a versatile team of big thinkers that is reshaping the field of natural language understanding in healthcare. As our HQ is located in NYC and our R&D office in the heart of Tel Aviv, great food and entertainment are right outside the office.
About The Position
At Nym, we’re passionate about simplifying healthcare by automating the accurate interpretation of clinical language.
Our interdisciplinary team has developed an innovative technology that can understand clinical language and provides an entirely new way of analyzing and decoding medical records into clear, concise, and actionable information.
This ultimately ensures clinical and administrative teams can spend more time focused on patient care.
At Nym, the future is bright. Our engine currently processes over five million charts annually in more than 150 emergency department and urgent care settings across the US.
We are backed by top-tier VCs and growing rapidly, with offices in NYC and Tel Aviv.
Come join us!
Role and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, and deliver high-quality, scalable, reliable, and extensible products.
- Work within our multidisciplinary R&D teams (Software Engineers, Linguists and Medical Doctors) and with the Product Management team.
- Coach and develop members of the engineering team.
- 3+ years of experience in backend software engineering.
- Expert Python knowledge and experience in large-scale systems.
- Excellent technical, leadership and organizational abilities.
- Outstanding communication, motivational, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with Agile CI/CD.
- Experience in both RDBMS (Postgres, MySQL, SQL Server) and NoSql databases.