Join the team!
At Nym, some of the smartest, most talented individuals are shaping the future of healthcare. You can be one of them.
We offer a fast-paced startup experience in a fun and flexible work environment. Join a versatile team of big thinkers that is reshaping the field of natural language understanding in healthcare. As our HQ is located in NYC and our R&D office in the heart of Tel Aviv, great food and entertainment are right outside the office.
About The Position
Nym is an exciting, fast growing startup in the field of healthcare technologies. We apply a unique technological approach which combines a Clinical Language Understanding engine, with unique linguistic knowledge, to understand and model the clinical narrative of medical records and discharge letters and translate them to medical codes.
Nym currently specializes in medical coding for Emergency Departments and Urgent Care facilities, and we are looking for a creative and knowledgeable MD to help us expand our autonomous medical coding product.
Role and Responsibilities
We are looking for a Medical Analyst to be part of our Engineering Team. This role will report directly to Roee Kenett (Clinical Engineering Team Leader) and will be a key partner to:
- Develop Nym’s medical knowledge and medical coding accuracy, while collaborating with software developers and linguists to create a robust and comprehensive clinical language understanding engine
- Assist in the onboarding process of new healthcare systems by reviewing and analyzing clinical data and medical coding guidelines
- Perform hands-on development of clinical language understanding software
- Design and develop new clinical coding features
- Medical Doctor Degree
- Fluent English speaker
- Technical proficiency - an advantage
- Availability for full-time position for at least 1 year
- Experience with data analysis
- Experience and familiarity with the United States healthcare system
- Experience and proficiency with Python and SQL
- USMLE Step 2 CK
The position is located in our Tel Aviv office