Join the team!
At Nym, some of the smartest, most talented individuals are shaping the future of healthcare. You can be one of them.
We offer a fast-paced startup experience in a fun and flexible work environment. Join a versatile team of big thinkers that is reshaping the field of natural language understanding in healthcare. As our HQ is located in NYC and our R&D office in the heart of Tel Aviv, great food and entertainment are right outside the office.
We’re looking for experienced Computational Linguists, Physicians, Algorithm Developers, Data Science Engineers, Healthcare Information Management Experts and Healthcare IT Account Executives.
Business Operations Lead
About The Position
Nym is an exciting, fast-growing startup in the field of healthcare technologies, applying a unique technological approach to solving critical challenges in the healthcare market. Nym is developing a Clinical Language Understanding engine, combining computational linguistic knowledge with innovative data science approaches, to understand and model the clinical narrative of medical records and patient visits.
Role and Responsibilities:
Nym is looking for a Business Operations Lead to join our growing Operations team, reporting to Tal Avner, our VP Operations. The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating a data driven culture, providing the management team with insights to support day to day decisions and strategic planning.
As a Business Operations Lead, you will:
- Build a culture of measurement which enables Nym’s management to make conscious decisions on a daily basis.
- Implement data collection infrastructure, tools to enable visibility of our business progress, risks and bottlenecks.
- Engage with Nym’s leadership team and other key partners to drive data driven culture.
- Lead strategic assessments, perform business analysis, and develop recommendations to drive major decisions for the company.
- Design and implement business and operational dashboards that will enable Nym to scale effectively and efficiently.
- 5+ years experience as Business Operations Lead.
- Experience with the establishment of a business operations discipline/function.
- Excellent communication, presentation, persuasion, and influencing skills.
- Experience with working in a global, fast growing, dynamic and often ambiguous environment, across multiple time zones.
- A data driven approach, analyzed business performance, identified root causes of problems, and supported the change management program to implement the future state.
- Experienced with Stakeholder Management: Structure analyses and creatine materials to help teams optimize operating efficiency and communicate to and collaborate with cross-functional teams and senior stakeholders.
- Experience with the implementation of data visualization tools such as Presto, Tableau and Power BI.