Join the team!
At Nym, some of the smartest, most talented individuals are shaping the future of healthcare. You can be one of them.
We offer a fast-paced startup experience in a fun and flexible work environment. Join a versatile team of big thinkers that is reshaping the field of natural language understanding in healthcare. As our HQ is located in NYC and our R&D office in the heart of Tel Aviv, great food and entertainment are right outside the office.
Machine Learning Research-Engineer
About The Position
At Nym, we’re simplifying healthcare by automating the accurate interpretation of clinical language.
Our interdisciplinary team has developed technology that can understand clinical language and provides an entirely new way of analyzing and decoding medical records into clear, concise, and actionable information. This ultimately ensures clinical and administrative teams can spend more time focused on patient care.
Our engine currently processes over five million charts annually in more than 150 emergency department and urgent care settings across the US. We are backed by top-tier VCs and growing rapidly, with offices in NYC and Tel Aviv.
Come join us!
Roles and Responsibilities
We are looking for an ML Research Engineer to join our growing ML team to work on Nym’s core business challenges, tackling tough and diverse algorithmic problems using the latest ML research.
As the ML Research Engineer, you will:
- Research complex problems related to state of the art NLP, GNNs, and Tabular data.
- Implement algorithms and train models to solve problems at the core of Nym’s product.
- Integrate your work into Nym’s existing product while demonstrating its value.
- 2+ years of experience as a researcher/research-engineer/data scientist.
- 2+ years of experience with Deep Learning algorithms and frameworks.
- Good Python programming skills.
- Ability to read and analyze papers and research.
- MSc. in Computer Science / Statistics is an advantage.
- Basic knowledge of state of the art NLP algorithms is an advantage.