Join the team!
At Nym, some of the smartest, most talented individuals are shaping the future of healthcare. You can be one of them.
We offer a fast-paced startup experience in a fun and flexible work environment. Join a versatile team of big thinkers that is reshaping the field of natural language understanding in healthcare. As our HQ is located in NYC and our R&D office in the heart of Tel Aviv, great food and entertainment are right outside the office.
Medical Data Analyst
About The Position
At Nym, we’re passionate about simplifying healthcare by automating the accurate interpretation of clinical language.
Our interdisciplinary team has developed an innovative technology that can understand clinical language and provides an entirely new way of analyzing and decoding medical records into clear, concise, and actionable information. This ultimately ensures clinical and administrative teams can spend more time focused on patient care.
At Nym, the future is bright. Our engine currently processes over five million charts annually in more than 150 emergency department and urgent care settings across the US. We are backed by top-tier VCs and growing rapidly, with offices in NYC and Tel Aviv.
Come join us!
Role and Responsibilities:
Nym is looking for a Medical Data Analyst to join our growing Implementation group, reporting to our Squad Lead. The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring the successful implementation of new clients and analyzing both historical and real-time client data while supporting the on-going configuration of Nym’s CLU engine according to the client’s needs and specifications.
As a Medical Data Analyst, you will:
- Analyze and understand clients’ business objectives and needs while customizing Nym’s CLU engine accordingly.
- Ensure the successful integration of Nym’s products for the client.
- Support Nym’s clients throughout the technical integration process, including identifying bugs and recommending fixes and improvements, providing solutions for alerts and incoming escalated tickets from our customers.
- Perform configuration changes, deployments, and product expansions for our customers.
- Work with our multidisciplinary Customers Operations and R&D teams (Software Engineers, Linguists and Medical Doctors, Product team, Data Analysts and Medical coders).
- Find workarounds and solutions for technical challenges – doing whatever it takes for the customer to get the best service out of our product.
- Being part of clinical rounds in hospitals or clinics.
- Familiarity with medical charts and medical terminology.
- Data orientation and proven experience with analytical skills (SQL or Pandas skills are advantage).
- Ability to work in a high scale environment.
- Fluent in English – both written and spoken.
- Willing to work in an amazing team in a fast growing start-up.