Join the team!
At Nym, some of the smartest, most talented individuals are shaping the future of healthcare. You can be one of them.
We offer a fast-paced startup experience in a fun and flexible work environment. Join a versatile team of big thinkers that is reshaping the field of natural language understanding in healthcare. As our HQ is located in NYC and our R&D office in the heart of Tel Aviv, great food and entertainment are right outside the office.
Customer Success Manager
About The Position
At Nym, we’re passionate about simplifying healthcare by automating the accurate interpretation of clinical language.
Our interdisciplinary team has developed innovative technology that can understand clinical language and provides an entirely new way of analyzing and decoding medical records into clear, concise, and actionable information. This ultimately ensures clinical and administrative teams can spend more time focused on patient care.
At Nym, the future is bright. Our engine currently processes over five million charts annually in more than 150 emergency department and urgent care settings across the US. We are backed by top-tier VCs and growing rapidly, with offices in NYC and Tel Aviv.
Nym is looking for a Customer Success Manager, to join our growing team, reporting to the Senior Director, Customer Success. As a key member of the team, you will drive value for Nym’s customers by proactively and systematically putting the customer at the center of Nym’s business.
Come join us!
Role and Responsibilities
As the Customer Success Manager, you will:
- Serve as a trusted advisor to our customers; facilitate data / analytical sessions, identify value-add opportunities, and contribute / own preparation and execution of virtual and onsite client meetings.
- Contribute to defining and shaping Nym’s strategic, iterative approach to building long-term relationships with our customers.
- Become a subject matter expert on Nym’s offerings and revenue cycle management; reliably represent our capabilities to advance the adoption of Nym’s engine.
- Guide customers through Nym’s implementation process, including aligning customers on the process / needs, coordinating with internal Nym resources to ensure efficient execution of implementation, and developing and improving client-facing documentation.
- Collect customer feedback (qualitative and quantitative) and understand how customers interact with Nym; identify trends and formulate recommendations for improving our processes and product offerings.
- Act as the voice of the customer across internal functional groups; advocate for customer needs and ideas internally and work cross-functionally to achieve desired outcomes for customers.
- Raise internal visibility around customer status and metrics to drive internal priority alignment with customer needs.
- Build an understanding of the customer and the broader market to support advancement of Nym initiatives and priorities.
- Directly own client relationships and day-to-day client engagement from contract signature through to steady state.
- Design, implement, test, and document innovative strategies to drive customer engagement and satisfaction.
- Directly contribute to Nym’s revenue by executing, in collaboration with Sales, on renewals and new opportunities to sell to existing customers.
- You have 3+ years experience in client-facing roles, delivering products, services, and analyses, preferably to healthcare customers, with increasing responsibility.
- You have a track record of rigorously prioritizing, managing project timelines, conducting data analyses, leading client communications, and promoting cross-functional team collaboration.
- You have a passion for working for an early stage healthcare company and you are comfortable with navigating ambiguity.
- You’re always curious to learn more, with an analytical approach to problem solving and an aptitude for seeking and giving candid feedback.
- You thrive in a collaborative, diverse, cross-functional environment.
- Located in Eastern Time (preferred) or Central Time Zone.
- You are willing to travel to clients for key meetings and occasionally to Nym HQ in New York City.
- You have revenue cycle management and / or medical coding experience - advantage.
Approximate base compensation: $95,000-$125,000. Final package may vary and will be determined by various factors including location the role is expected to be performed, candidate experience, education and ideal qualifications.