Join the team!
At Nym, some of the smartest, most talented individuals are shaping the future of healthcare. You can be one of them.
We offer a fast-paced startup experience in a fun and flexible work environment. Join a versatile team of big thinkers that is reshaping the field of natural language understanding in healthcare. As our HQ is located in NYC and our R&D office in the heart of Tel Aviv, great food and entertainment are right outside the office.
We’re looking for experienced Computational Linguists, Physicians, Algorithm Developers, Data Science Engineers, Healthcare Information Management Experts and Healthcare IT Account Executives.
US Talent Acquisition & HR Lead
About The Position
Nym is an exciting, fast-growing startup in the field of healthcare technologies, applying a unique technological approach to solving critical challenges in the healthcare market. Nym is developing a Clinical Language Understanding engine, combining computational linguistic knowledge with innovative data science approaches, to understand and model the clinical narrative of medical records and patient visits.
Role and Responsibilities
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Leader to be part of our growth. This role will report directly to VP, Head of HR and will be a key partner to:
- Lead end 2 end hiring of the most valuable assets of Nym’s – its people!
- Establish and own an amazing candidate experience and employer brand for our US site.
- Implement hiring processes, infrastructures & analytics.
- Source and develop innovative sourcing strategies to build a robust candidate pipeline and attract the best talent.
- Own on boarding process for US new hires
- Support Nym’s US employee life cycle and ensure amazing employee experience
- Mentor Nym’s managers through the talent acquisition journey and employee related topics
- University degree from relevant university in psychology/business or similar. MBA/MA is an advantage.
- At least 7+ years of recruiting experience in a tech-focused global environment. High advantage for experience in the US health tech industry.
- Proactive & impact oriented in order to achieve goals.
- Strong relationship-building skills and interpersonal communication capabilities
- Passionate about being part of a fast-paced start-up environment focused on execution and building talent acquisition discipline from scratch.
- Strong leadership capabilities - ability to structure work processes, prioritize your tasks and lead to results, problem solver with attention to details
- Savvy for data analytics & measurement – take decisions based on data, build clear data measurement for managing effective and quality hiring process, ongoing improvement based on quality and quantitative data.
- Hold work Permit in the US