Join the team!
At Nym, some of the smartest, most talented individuals are shaping the future of healthcare. You can be one of them.
We offer a fast-paced startup experience in a fun and flexible work environment. Join a versatile team of big thinkers that is reshaping the field of natural language understanding in healthcare. As our HQ is located in NYC and our R&D office in the heart of Tel Aviv, great food and entertainment are right outside the office.
Director of Growth
About The Position
Nym is an exciting, fast growing startup in the field of healthcare technologies. We apply a unique technological approach which combines a Clinical Language Understanding engine, with unique linguistic knowledge, to understand and model the clinical narrative of medical records and discharge letters and translate them to medical codes.
Role and Responsibilities:
The Director of Growth will be a part of Nym’s Commercial team. The individual will report to the SVP and Head of Commercial, Julien Dubuis, and will be responsible for driving top-line revenue with health systems, physician groups, and RCM channel partners. This includes developing and executing a sales plan, generating leads, and progressing / closing deals through contracting. The role will require a self-starter with a “hunter” mindset and strong lead generation skills, who can operate effectively in a startup. The expectation for the Director of Growth role would be to ultimately begin managing a team of reps after quota achievement over the initial 12 month period.
As a Director of Growth, you will:
- Identify/develop key strategies for specific customers and market segments
- Proactively approach the market targets through active networking in industry and community organizations
- Manage all phases of the sales cycle, including business development, lead generation, qualification, scope construction, proposal development, client presentations and contract negotiation
- Establish and maintain relationships at all client levels, including C-suite
- Meet and exceed services booking quotas for a specified US sales territory
- Effectively leverage and orchestrate Nym’s capabilities throughout the sales process
- Understand competitive landscape and properly position Nym’s differentiators to win pursuits
- Develop and maintain strong, trusted and mutually beneficial relationships with other Nym Sales team members and work cross functionally with the broader Nym team (e.g., Product, Marketing)
- Manage Growth Manager resources as pipeline grows (after first year quota achievement)
- Update all sales activities daily in CRM
- Requires overnight travel and a significant amount of time on the road to prospect/client meetings
- 5+ years experience in complex product and services sales to strategic Providers accounts (e.g., health systems, physician groups)
- Track record at self-generating leads and pipeline
- Strong communication and persuasion skills
- Strategic account planning and execution skills
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding quotas
- Passion to introduce and drive disruptive solutions to help customers evolve and transform healthcare
- Passion for early stage Healthcare Technology industry and entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong organizational and process management skills
- Strong written communicator who can create customer-facing materials (e.g., Powerpoint)
- Revenue Cycle Management and Medical Coding experience is highly desirable
- Previous knowledge of Hubspot is a plus