Join the team!
At Nym, some of the smartest, most talented individuals are shaping the future of healthcare. You can be one of them.
We offer a fast-paced startup experience in a fun and flexible work environment. Join a versatile team of big thinkers that is reshaping the field of natural language understanding in healthcare. As our HQ is located in NYC and our R&D office in the heart of Tel Aviv, great food and entertainment are right outside the office.
Manager of EHR Integrations
About The Position
Nym is an exciting, fast growing startup in the field of healthcare technologies. We apply a unique technological approach which combines a Clinical Language Understanding engine, with unique linguistic knowledge, to understand and model the clinical narrative of medical records and discharge letters and translate them to medical codes.
Role and Responsibilities:
Nym is looking for a Manager of EHR Integrations to found and lead our Integration team. This role will join our growing Customer Success organization, reporting to our Vice President, Customer Success. The ideal candidate will be responsible for scaling and standardizing our integration process, which includes both the process for extracting records from customers’ EHRs to power Nym products as well as integrating Nym deliverables into customer workflows.
As the Manager of EHR Integrations, you will:
- Partner with IT stakeholders at large health systems and provider groups to extract the data required to power Nym’s autonomous coding products
- Support pre-sales conversations to describe Nym’s integration methods and instill confidence in customers
- Partner with internal product & engineering teams to identify opportunities to increase ease and efficiency for both internal and external teams related to EHR integrations; proactively identify risks and propose mitigations throughout the life of the implementation (beginning pre-sale).
- Be a key member of the Nym Customer Success leadership team
- Travel, occasionally, to customer sites, which are large US based health systems and provider groups
- 4+ years experience as an EHR integration specialist, working with customers to extract data from their EHR to power a cloud-based SAAS product
- Partnered directly with IT stakeholders at major health systems and provider groups to successfully implement integrations, as well as supported pre-sales discussions with potential customers
- Deep experience working with Epic, as well as familiarity with other common enterprise EHR systems (e.g., Cerner, Athena, etc.)
- Familiarity with HL7, FIHR, and other standards for transmitting healthcare data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, easily articulating challenges and progress updates to internal and external stakeholders and instilling confidence with our customers
- A passion for creative problem-solving in an early-stage company, pushing for results and effective execution through a can do attitude and hands on approach
- Interpersonal collaboration skills - enjoy working in a team-based environment
- Must have full accountability, self management capabilities & day to day independence
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Experience building and managing a small team