Nym is a fast-growing healthcare tech startup, applying a unique technological approach – combining our Clinical Language Understanding engine with linguistic expertise – to understand and model the clinical narrative of medical records and enable fully automated medical coding with zero human intervention. .
We are looking for an energetic Backend Engineer who gets the job done to join our rapidly growing Implementation team and play a key role in onboarding new clients.
In this role, you will:
- Play a vital role in the day-to-day operations of Nym’s implementation team
- Develop modules and scripts for successful client integrations
- Define and execute processes and tools to improve and scale our implementation
Skills and minimum requirements:
- 2+ years experience in scripting engineering – must
- Understanding of regular expressions (Regex)
- Python knowledge and experience – big advantage
- Experience with RDBMS
- Energetic, creative, dynamic, and a team player
- Self learner
- High performer in challenging situations, with infectious optimism
- Fluent English – both spoken and written
The role is located in our Tel Aviv office.