Nym is an exciting, fast growth AI for Healthcare startup is hiring a Digital Marketing Manager to lead its online demand generation efforts, with a combination of strong online and some background in traditional marketing experience for the US market.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Manage corporate Web properties to support the company’s business objectives (e.g. revenue, qualified leads, brand presence, awareness)
- Manage SEO/SEM efforts
- Establish demand gen program measurement methodology and analyze results in terms of ROI and success criteria (attraction, engagement, qualification, acceleration)
- Set inbound lead goals, plan programs and measure results
- Use digital metrics (e.g. site traffic, visitor paths, conversion rates) to optimize online marketing spend
- Create, test the performance of landing pages, special promotions, content and product placement and manage them to reach goals
- Coordinate with marketing strategy, product management and sales to align digital activity with company messaging and broader campaign initiatives
- Plan and oversee media spend against performance metrics to optimize results
- Plan and execute audience nurturing campaigns (email, webinars…)
- At least 4 years experience in fast-growth companies selling into the US healthcare market
- Hands-on B2B marketing expertise, including marketing communications, content marketing, social media, demand generation programs – Online and Offline.
- Demonstrated measurable successes in planning, executing, analyzing and managing successful lead generation campaigns online and offline
- Mother-tongue English
- Strong writing skills
- Strong team player
- Familiarity with SalesForce CRM, Hubspot, Social media platforms and monitoring tools and Search engine marketing tools
The role is primarily carried out in the Tel Aviv office and requires frequent work with team members, clients, partners, and vendors in the US.