We’re looking for an experienced Head of HR to build and lead our People efforts at Nym! The ideal candidate is someone who loves people and is data driven, has extremely high emotional intelligence, is detail oriented, and is experienced in building HR strategies and processes from scratch, and successfully implementing them.
Who are we?
Nym is an exciting, fast-growing startup in the field of healthcare technologies, applying a unique technological approach to solving critical challenges in the US healthcare market. Nym solves a unique problem for hospitals in the US, and automates the way they get reimbursed by insurance companies. Nym captures the narrative of charts, creates a reconstruction of the patient’s visit by identifying the logical relations among the various linguistic elements of the chart, provides codes and a clear audit-trail that explains the coding rationale. Nym enables fully automated coding with zero human intervention.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop and monitor Global HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization, including but not limited to: recruitment, managers’ training and employee wellbeing & experience in Israel and the US
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement and motivation of Nym’s employees
- Designing and implementing company policies that promote a healthy and happy work environment
- Develop and drive HR initiatives and development programs that align and support business objectives and increase employee growth
- Work closely with management and employees to provide consultation and guidance to improve work relationships, build moral and increase productivity and motivation
- Develop, update and manage policies and procedures. Develop organizational strategies, analysis and recommendations to the organization’s strategic direction
- Manage the recruitment process to attract and retain top talent
- Develop talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans
- Perform sourcing to fill open positions and anticipate future needs
- Take steps to ensure positive candidate experience
- Responsible for maintaining a highly engaging culture, motivating employees, fostering an environment with high levels of teamwork, accountability and communication
- Lead employment branding initiatives
Who are you?
- Experienced in building HR strategies and processes from scratch
- Possess a solid understanding of the full HR cycle: performance management, consulting and mentoring, talent acquisition, management, development, reward and retention, employee relations, and employee engagement
- 8 years of HR experience, at least 5 years as a people/HR partner
- Global HR experience is a must
- At least 2-3 years of experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and employee branding
- Passion for being a part of a fast growing environment and a “get things done” mentality
- Passionate about people. Strategic thinking, strong leadership, motivation, coaching, and people skills
- Proven ability to adapt to changing priorities, handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Comfortable carrying conversations and writing in English
- Knowledge of employment and labor laws in Israel
- Familiarity with labor laws in the US is a plus
- Startup experience is a plus