Nym is an exciting, fast-growing healthcare tech startup applying a unique technological approach – combining a Clinical Language Understanding engine and linguistic expertise – to understand and model the clinical narrative of medical records and discharge letters.
The implementation manager will be responsible for planning, leading, and ensuring that all new client integrations are completed in a timely fashion according to the client’s expectations.
- Develop the project plan with clear requirements, timelines, dependencies, and deliverables.
- Lead the definition of project scope and objectives, involve all relevant stakeholders and ensure technical feasibility
- Track and measure project performance and manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs
- Be the point of contact for the client around project content, timeline, and progress
- Continuously analyze data, quantify and prioritize project tasks and make creative recommendations to increase efficiency and effectiveness
- Responsible for status reflection both outbound and inbound in all levels
- Develop, refine and implement process and project methodologies improvements in order to increase project efficiency
- Work closely with other implementation and R&D teams to coordinate cross-functional teams and promote successful projects.
Enthusiastic, motivated, and a team player with organizational and leadership abilities
- Minimum 3 years experience in software project management
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and cloud technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong data orientation, problem-solving skills, and the abilities to analyze quantitatively, scope technical requirements, and effectively prioritize program deliverables.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Strong ability to multi-task and to prioritize and re-prioritize tasks due to frequent change, delays, interruptions, and unexpected events
- SQL hands-on
- Familiarity with cloud infrastructure products
- Familiarity with NLP and AI
The role is primarily carried out in the Tel Aviv office and requires frequent work with team members, clients, partners, and vendors in the US.