Nym is an exciting, fast-growing startup in the field of healthcare technologies, applying a unique technological approach to solving critical challenges in the healthcare market. Nym is developing a Clinical Language Understanding engine, combining computational linguistic knowledge with innovative data science approaches, to understand and model the clinical narrative of medical records and patient visits.
In this key role, you will take end-to-end ownership over development of cutting-edge platforms and products that transform and reshape the healthcare market.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Work closely with Product Management and our multidisciplinary R&D team to define and improve features and solutions.
- Design, develop, and deliver high quality, scalable, reliable and extensible products.
- Coach and develop members of the engineering chapter.
- 5+ years of experience in backend software engineering.
- 2+ years of experience in a technical leadership role.
- Expert Python knowledge and experience in large-scale systems.
- Excellent technical, leadership and organizational abilities.
- Outstanding communication, motivational, and interpersonal skills.
- Proven experience in delivering products over leading cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Experience with Agile CI/CD.
- Experience in both RDBMS (Postgres, MySQL, SQL Server) and NoSql databases.
- Data science and machine learning background.
The role is based out of the Tel Aviv office.