Join the team!
At Nym, some of the smartest, most talented individuals are shaping the future of healthcare. You can be one of them.
We offer a fast-paced startup experience in a fun and flexible work environment. Join a versatile team of big thinkers that is reshaping the field of natural language understanding in healthcare. As our HQ is located in NYC and our R&D office in the heart of Tel Aviv, great food and entertainment are right outside the office.
We’re looking for experienced Computational Linguists, Physicians, Algorithm Developers, Data Science Engineers, Healthcare Information Management Experts and Healthcare IT Account Executives.
Engineering Team Leader
About The Position
Nym is an exciting, fast-growing startup in the field of healthcare technologies, applying a unique technological approach to solving critical challenges in the healthcare market. Nym is developing a Clinical Language Understanding engine, combining computational linguistic knowledge with innovative data science approaches, to understand and model the clinical narrative of medical records and patient visits.
Nym is looking for a Team Leader to join our Engineering Team, reporting to the VP R&D. and playing a pivotal role in managing and developing Nym's enterprise-readiness strategic initiatives including DevOps & ProdOps.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Lead and mentor the team that includes highly senior multi-disciplinary Software and DevOps engineers.
- Own strategy & execution over Nym’s enterprise readiness internal products & platforms
- Develop and deliver our technical vision for infrastructure and data pipeline requirements, addressing scalability, productivity and cost constraints.
- Own execution and on-time delivery at high quality, supporting Nym’s business needs.
- Own the delivery and continuous monitoring and improvement of application and infrastructure performance and stability
- Work closely with the architecture team to build a unified architecture that supports our fast growth and scale.
- Principal Engineering Manager with expertise in CI, CD and microservices workflows
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced growth environment
- Intellectually curious for learning and open to feedback
- excited about leading and working with people and cross-teams
- 7+ years of engineering experience with proficiency in DevOps, CloudOps, ProductionOps and Infrastructure
- At least 1-2 roles as Team lead