Join the team!
At Nym, some of the smartest, most talented individuals are shaping the future of healthcare. You can be one of them.
We offer a fast-paced startup experience in a fun and flexible work environment. Join a versatile team of big thinkers that is reshaping the field of natural language understanding in healthcare. As our HQ is located in NYC and our R&D office in the heart of Tel Aviv, great food and entertainment are right outside the office.
We’re looking for experienced Computational Linguists, Physicians, Algorithm Developers, Data Science Engineers, Healthcare Information Management Experts and Healthcare IT Account Executives.
Implementation Project Manager
About The Position
Nym is an exciting, fast-growing startup in the field of healthcare technologies, applying a unique technological approach to solving critical challenges in the healthcare market. Nym is developing a Clinical Language Understanding (CLU) engine, combining computational linguistic knowledge with innovative data science approaches, to understand and model the clinical narrative of medical records and patient visits.
We are looking for a strong project manager to join our implementation team to lead projects assimilating our CLU engine into our clients’ revenue management cycle, reporting to the implementation group manager.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Lead implementation projects from inception to successful go-live, managing the entire project lifecycle.
- Facilitate, coordinate, and track day-to-day activities required to ensure the project is completed successfully, on time, in budget, and in a manner consistent with business targets.
- Manage the project’s timelines, milestones, resources, scope and risks, balancing and prioritizing between conflicting needs, successfully navigating the project to ‘safe haven’.
- Effectively escalate risks and update on status to senior management
- Adhere to Nym’s implementation project management best practices and constantly strive to improve them.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience as a software project manager, with proven ability to successfully lead projects end-to-end.
- BSc degree in industrial engineering or equivalent engineering degree.
- Target driven with strong ability to separate the wheat from the chaff - distinguish between the important and the less-important.
- Good eye to find the needle in the haystack - ability to see the big picture while drilling down to fine details where required, to identify root causes and bottle necks.
- Team player, with ability to lead without formal authority.
- Strong data orientation and analytical problem-solving skills, with ability to analyze quantitatively to reach decisions.
- Experience in fast paced, highly dynamic organizations.
- Software development background
- SQL hands-on
- Experience with AI/ML/NLP project management
- Client facing experience - highly preferable