Join the team!
At Nym, some of the smartest, most talented individuals are shaping the future of healthcare. You can be one of them.
We offer a fast-paced startup experience in a fun and flexible work environment. Join a versatile team of big thinkers that is reshaping the field of natural language understanding in healthcare. As our HQ is located in NYC and our R&D office in the heart of Tel Aviv, great food and entertainment are right outside the office.
Director of Growth
About The Position
At Nym, we’re passionate about simplifying healthcare by automating the accurate interpretation of clinical language.
Our interdisciplinary team has developed innovative technology that can understand clinical language and provides an entirely new way of analyzing and decoding medical records into clear, concise, and actionable information. This ultimately ensures clinical and administrative teams can spend more time focused on patient care.
At Nym, the future is bright. Our engine currently processes over five million charts annually in more than 150 emergency department and urgent care settings across the US. We are backed by top-tier VCs and growing rapidly, with offices in NYC and Tel Aviv.
Come join us!
Role and Responsibilities:
The Director of Growth will be a part of Nym’s Commercial team. The individual will report to the Vice President, Growth, Ed Hughes, and will be responsible for driving top-line revenue with health systems, physician groups, and RCM channel partners. This includes developing and executing a sales plan, generating leads, and progressing / closing deals through contracting. The role will require a self-starter with a “hunter” mindset and strong lead generation skills, who can operate effectively in a startup. The expectation for the Director of Growth role would be to ultimately begin managing a team of reps after quota achievement over the initial 12 month period.
As the Director of Growth, you will:
- Identify/develop key strategies for specific customers and market segments
- Proactively approach the market targets through active networking in industry and community organizations
- Manage all phases of the sales cycle, including business development, lead generation, qualification, scope construction, proposal development, client presentations and contract negotiation
- Establish and maintain relationships at all client levels, including C-suite
- Meet and exceed services booking quotas for a specified US sales territory
- Effectively leverage and orchestrate Nym’s capabilities throughout the sales process
- Understand competitive landscape and properly position Nym’s differentiators to win pursuits
- Develop and maintain strong, trusted and mutually beneficial relationships with other Nym Sales team members and work cross functionally with the broader Nym team (e.g., Product, Marketing)
- Update all sales activities daily in CRM
- Requires overnight travel and a significant amount of time on the road to prospect/client meetings
- 4-6 years of experience in sale end-to-end complex technical product to strategic providers accounts in the RCM field (e.g., health systems, physician groups)
- Track record at self-generating leads and pipeline
- Strong communication and persuasion skills
- Strategic account planning and execution skills
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding quotas
- Passion to introduce and drive disruptive solutions to help customers evolve and transform healthcare
- Passion for early stage Healthcare Technology industry and entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong organizational and process management skills
- Strong written communicator who can create customer-facing materials (e.g., PowerPoint)
- Revenue Cycle Management and Medical Coding experience
- Previous knowledge of Hubspot is a plus
Approximate base compensation: $110,000-$150,000. Final package may vary and will be determined by various factors including location the role is expected to be performed, candidate experience, education and ideal qualifications.